Velvet Latte Mix 90g
This delicious beetroot chai infusion makes a beautiful vibrant pink latte. Naturally sweet with subtle ayurvedic chai spices, this blend is a perfect harmony of flavour and nutrition. Enjoy heated with your choice of mylk, or chilled on ice for a summer refreshment. No sugar added.
- Add a teaspoon to a little heated or textured mylk, stir to combine. Then add the remaining mylk to make 200ml. If you like your drinks on the sweeter side, add a teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Can also be added when making nice-cream to add extra colour & health benefits
- What the heck does Ayurvedic mean? – Ayurvedic is an ancient complementary medicine used thousands of years based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance of mind, body and spirit. It is one of the oldest holistic healing systems. Best known to enhance digestion and metabolism, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, balance hormones, reduce inflammation, help with sleep, and promote healthy and glowing skin.
- Beetroot is brilliant for detoxification, boosting energy and stamina, and lowering blood pressure. Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (vital for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas). Beets also contain the B vitamin folate.
- Turmeric has powerful antioxidant effects. Not only does it neutralize free radicals, it stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. The active ingredient in turmeric called curcamin, is a natural anti-inflammatory compound, made bio-available when taken with black pepper (piperine) which enhances absorption of curcum by 2000%)
3rd image by @smoothie.friends (follow them on Instagram)